- Life - $600 one-time fee. Convention registration fee is waived.
Names of Life Members are printed in the convention program.
- Sustaining - $150 Annual Dues. This option includes convention registration fees.
If you are attending convention, this is the option
you'll most likely select.
- Regular - $90 Annual Dues.
Select this option if you want to pay membership dues for
TSCA, but are unable to attend convention. You should also select this option if you need to
separate dues and convention fees for reimbursement. If you are attending convention, you will
generally want to select the "sustaining" category.
- Student - $25 Annual Dues. This option includes convention registration fees. Select
this option if you are an active student/graduate student. NOTE: Those holding student membership
cannot hold full-time teaching positions, full time debate coaching positions, or full-time
communication professional positions
- Emeritus - No Fees. Convention fees are waived. The Emeritus designation is an honor bestowed
upon longtime (generally retired) members of the organization. Select this option only if you are listed
as an Emeritus member in the Convention Program.
- Institutional - $110 Annual Dues. Includes two copies of the Texas Speech Communication
Journal and Convention Program, and one set of membership mailing labels on request. Note:
institutional membership does not include fees for attendance at the TSCA convention.
- Journal Only - $50 Annual Dues. Institutional subscription to Texas Speech Communication Journal only.
- Retired Instructor - $50 Annual Dues. This option does NOT include convention.